RELEASE BOOST,

RELEASE BOOST - Hothead by Stella Rhys

aprile 10, 2018 Flinka 0 Comments



Title: Hothead
An Irresistible Series Standalone
Author: Stella Rhys
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 3, 2018

Blurb

He's the hottest player in Major League Baseball, the most notorious playboy in all of Manhattan...

And my fake fiancé for the next three months.

I was drunk-dialing my ex the night I met him.
Six-three, sexy as sin and so incredibly rude I could smack the asshole smirk right off his face. Long story short, we got off to a bad start. But when the tabloids interpret our sparring as Drew Maddox "groveling" with a "mystery brunette," his agent presents us both a proposal:
Shacking up as a couple this summer.
It’s an alleged “win-win.” I need to prove to my ex that I'm fine. Drew needs to prove to his team that he's stable. Thanks to his on-field brawling and never-ending lady drama, Drew Maddox has suddenly found himself on the trade block - which means he needs a fast, easy way to show the team that he's settled down.
Hence this fiancé thing. 
Our fights are real, our kisses are fake, and thanks to the nonstop heat between us, I’m starting to mix up all my signs. But whether it’s real or fake, there’s one thing I do know:

I’m already addicted.


Purchase Links
99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Author Bio
Stella Rhys is an author of contemporary romance and can't help but write it hot, steamy and borderline filthy (just kidding, it's just flat-out filthy). Writing aside, she lives for coffee, the Knicks, the Yankees and cooking recipes way out of her league. She was born and raised in New York and now lives there with her husband and charmingly entitled fur babies.

Author Links

GOODREADS
TWITTER

Ti potrebbe anche piacere

0 Commenti: